The Packetmaster EX32/32+ is a high performance network packet broker that aggregates, filters, load balances and generally steers the traffic based on 4500 possible rules. The Cubro Packetmaster EX32/32(+) is a reliable network packet broker which is designed for high speed and lossless packet handling. Network traffic can be sent to network monitoring, security and management tools. The EX32/32(+) allows you to filter and load-balance traffic from a 10 or 40 Gbps link to multiple 1-Gbps monitoring tools or aggregate multiple 1 Gbps links to 10 or 40-Gbps monitoring tools. The EX32/32(+) also supports traffic modification as well as changing, removing and adding VLAN, MPLS, VXLAN, NVGRE, MLA, GENEVE.
Functions / Benefits
- Lifetime of rules: Rules can be set with a live time counter. If the counter becomes 0, the rule will be removed automatically.
- Generate sFLOWS CDRS: The EX32/32(+) can send standard sFlow CDRS to collector devices to monitor the traffic processed by the EX32/32(+). These devices can produce graphs and SNMP traps for northbound signalization.
- Load balancing: L2 / L3 hash based load balancing, up to 15 load balancing groups.
- GRE Tunnel support: The device can work as end device for a GRE tunnel, for back hauling applications.
- AAA Radius support: User identification
- VXLAN Tunnel support: The device can work as end device for a VXLAN tunnel, for back hauling applications.
- Stacking of units: One Packetmaster can control several other Packetmasters. This gives the possibility to extend the amount of ports per unit
PRODUCT CAPABILITIES / FEATURES
|Link/Port Aggregation||Aggregation many to any, and any to many at all link speeds|
|10 Gbps traffic de-multiplexer||The traffic can be easily de-multiplexed into 48 low traffic 10 Gbps links to monitor highly loaded 40 Gbps links.|
|Jumbo Frame Support||The Packetmaster supports jumbo Ethernet frames with a size of up to 16000 bytes|
|Support of IPv4 and IPv6|
|Ports||32 x 10 Gbps/1 Gbps and
2 x QSFP 40 Gbps (EX32+)
1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T (Management)
1 x RS232 Console
1 x USB
|Configuration / Communication||Web,Telnet and SSH|
|Bandwidth||800 Gbps backplane
1700 million Packets per sec
|Aggregation latency||Average 1 µs for 64-byte frames|
|Rugged 19” housing||The Packetmaster is delivered in a rugged 19” 1U housing with precise connector labelling on the front panel.|
|Power||100- 240 VAC dual power supply (DC power modules available)|
TECHNICAL DATA / SPECIFICATIONS
Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC
Storage Temperature: -10ºC to 70ºC
Relative Humidity: 10% min, 95% max
Dimension (W X D X H): 484 X 420 X 43 mm
Weight: 7,2 kg
Input Power: 100-240V, 3-1.5A, 50-60 Hz
Maximum Power Consumption: 150W
Fully RoHS compliant
Safety – UL 60950-1 / CSA C22.2 60950-1-07 / IEC
60950-1 (2005) EN 60950-1 (2006)